TRY Classic 2021:
January 25 – May 31, 2021
- Tuition: $18,300
TRY Quarter 2021:
January 25 – March 16, 2021
- Tuition: $10,500
Tuition includes the entire Israel experience:
- Academic program and high school credit
- Full board and lodging
- Medical insurance
- Laundry once a week
- All attractions and sites in Israel
- (TRY Spring Classic only – not for TRY Quarter) The entire Poland experience, including hotels, and ground transportation, as well as flights to and from Israel.
Tuition does not include:
- Airfare to and from Israel
- Personal spending money
- Cost of AP exams and tutorials
- $500 deposit – Applicants are asked to put down an initial deposit to reserve their spot.
- All deposits are fully refundable (minus a $50 processing fee) until November 1, 2020.
- $250 will be refunded to those who withdraw their applications between November 1st and November 30, 2020.
- The full $500 deposit is non-refundable after December 1, 2020.
- 50% of tuition due by December 7, 2020
- Full tuition due by January 7, 2021
*** SHOULD TRY BE UNABLE TO TRAVEL TO POLAND DUE TO COVID-19 RELATED ISSUES, families will receive a $500 refund. TRY staff have developed alternate educational programming to the Poland Journey that includes a Shoah (Holocaust) Seminar AND an inspiring outdoor hiking experience in Israel.***